Extra Long White Executive Chef Waist Apron (Blue Trim)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Previous page
- Page 2 of 2
Get Your Chefs Aprons With Character
From head to toe, we are your one-stop-shop for all your culinary attire requirements so that, whether you’re a whiz of a waitress or a crackerjack chef, you look the part perfectly. We have various chefs’ aprons that range in length, style and colour so that besides expressing yourself through your stellar service and delectable food, your apparel shows off your personality too.
For ¼ to extra-long waist aprons and anything in between, we have what you’re looking for. Are you looking for a waist apron, or do need a formal full-length apron? Look no further for an apron that suits your taste.
And who said just because you’re in the kitchen, you can’t wear bright and bold colours? Inspire a flaming hot eating experience in our fiery red and white apron or an urban food truck, denim cross back bib apron.
What You Can Expect from Global Chef Regarding Aprons from Australia
Do you deal directly with restaurant customers and need to keep up appearances as you work your magic front of house? Or perhaps your forte is behind the scenes where functionality matters more than how you present yourself to the public? We have the ideal waiter and cooking apron for you.
- Aprons for chefs. For the chef whose kitchen is their canvas, we have black chef aprons made from durable, machine washable fabric for easy care. You’ll also save the time it takes to get your apron dry cleaned by being able to tumble dry it at home.
If instead, you prefer to apply your cooking skills in a more controlled manner and limit food prep to the chopping board, we stock white aprons. So, you’ll look professional enough to make an appearance to see the appreciation on patron’s faces.
We offer our clients aprons of various lengths, so if it’s a ¾ waist apron, or the deli or full length bib apron you’re after, we have options.
For the executive chef, we have 100% cotton, extra-long black or blue trim waist aprons, inspired by the classic European look. Also, for the premium chef, we have the extra generous sized waist apron that is 86x86cm.
- Butcher apron. For the butcher who has earned their stripes, we have heavy-duty deli-length bib aprons with an adjustable neck that comes in red and white, navy and white, or black and white pinstripes. Being a butcher is a physically demanding business where comfort and durability are what you look for in an apron. We have the option of adjustable neck straps and gate stitching for added strength in our collection of deli chef aprons.
- Hospitality aprons. If you’re in customer service and your prowess lies more in listening to clients’ needs, ensuring that they enjoy their experience and serving them beautifully presented food, we have the apron to match your artistry. Our range of hospitality aprons includes the stonewash denim cross back bib apron that comes in black or navy with tan coloured straps and antique brass eyelets so you can look good while you interact with customers. The heavy-duty thread with crossbar tack will ensure your piece’s longevity where, for the sake of variety, you have the option of changing the cross-back apron straps to yarn-dyed ones.
- Waiter’s apron. Take food and drink orders and serve them in style in our black or white heavy-duty ¾, ½ or ¼ length aprons. These aprons come with or without pockets for the skilled and experienced waiter or waitress who, no matter how big the order, doesn’t have to write it down to remember.
- Different styles: Besides the aesthetic appeal of the X-Back bib navy or grey apron with contrast stitching and rivet detailed front pockets, this cross back apron provides a secure fit for ease of movement. The red apron in our range also adds some colour to the usually dull kitchen environment, which hopefully provides inspiration to get creative with your meals.
What Sets Global Chef Apart Regarding Chefs’ Aprons From Australia
We bring our customers a range of brands, including our very own, Global Chef with the ‘Brigade’ and the ‘Epic’ collection, depending on your budget.
Our planet and people-conscious aprons are sourced from an ISO 9001-accredited factory that observes environmentally-sustainable practices and seeks to benefit the community in which it operates.
These are some of the other ways in which we add value to our customers’ experience:
- Quality: Our aprons are reinforced with rolled seams and gate stitching for added strength. Fabrics range from 190 to 245gsm and 65/35 premium polyester cotton fabric, milled especially for our brands, depending on your requirements. The ties are made using ‘same fabric’ ties instead of nylon ones for durability that will last throughout your culinary career.
- Reasonable prices: Because of the competitive costs of our products, you’ll be able to buy two of the aprons that catch your eye. We have a budget corner where you can find what you need at a discounted price and offer student specials for the budding chef.
In the unlikely event that the garment you have purchased is faulty, we will replace it for you at no charge.
- Efficient delivery: If you order before 1PM during weekdays, we ship your order to you on the same day! Alternatively, depending on where you are based, your order will arrive within one to seven business days from the time we dispatch. Keep in mind that during the time leading up to Christmas, delivery times may be longer. In line with our ethical commitments, the courier company that we partner with uses biodegradable satchels so that you don’t have to feel guilty about the number of times you buy from us.
Why Trust Global Chef
We have been in the business since 1986, during which time we have perfected our product offering where we supply the culinary industry with anything from chef shoes and clogs to chef hats. We also accommodate any budget to meet the needs of student chefs who could do with the spare cash to the already accomplished professional chef who can afford the quality they deserve.
All products are designed by chefs and therefore are familiar with the standards to bring you a reliable garment.
The globally recognised organisation, INTERTEK, tests the materials used in our collections to ensure consistency throughout our product range.
Contact us for aprons that bring out the stellar service and culinary genius in you.