Express postage is now available. Please select Express Postage at checkout.
Standard Orders received online before Midday AEST Monday-Friday will usually be shipped the same day. International orders will be dispatched once the paperwork has been confirmed. Allow up to 7 days extra for embroidery orders. Orders over the weekend and on public holidays will be shipped the next business day.
We generally use Australia Post for deliveries across Australia. Couriers are used for international shipping.
Online Orders will usually be shipped using Biodegradable Courier Satchels which are:
- Bio-based ie. partly made from PLANTS
- Feel and behave exactly like plastic (EXCEPT when disposed of!)
- Biodegradable with no toxic residues (or micro-plastics)
- And COMPOSTABLE at HOME!
The benefits of using the delivery services are:
- Free Online Tracking Email included
- Standard Post is delivered within 2 - 8 business days.
- Express Post is 1 - 2 business days to major Australian East Cost Cities. In other cities Express Post is delivered in 3 -4 business days.
Delivery delays can be expected during busy periods including the period 30 days before Christmas, during Black Friday and EOFY sales and during unexpected severe weather events. Please check your Tracking website link for delivery updates regularly as unfortunately this part of the service is outside of our control. We feel your pain so please be patient and regularly check your tracking status.
When is my order "Delivered"?
Goods are deemed "Delivered" when tracking status says "DELIVERED"
- Australia Post deliveries to homes and/or units will be placed in your letter box or in a safe place. It is your responsibility to ensure the address you provide is suitable for online ordering. We recommend using a business address for online ordering e.g. your workplace, restaurant or Cafe
- Should Australia Post feel it is not safe to leave your parcel at an unattended dwelling they may take it to the nearest post office. Photo ID is required to collect your parcel.
If you find you have experienced a delivery issue please submit your enquiry online at https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support?group=deliveryoptions
- Over 5kg we use cartons and ship by the lowest cost method.
Please see rates below. On average a chef jacket and chef pants weigh 0.5kgs each, a chef apron 0.3kgs, a chef hat 0.2kgs and chef shoes 1kg.
Rates Subject to increase (include shipping cost, insurance and tracking).
The customer is liable for any import duties into New Zealand, the United States, and Canada.